I have a gaming PC and a Switch. I do have an Xbox One, but it's gathering dust.
I mostly play on my computer, but i also own a PlayStation 1,2,3 and 4 ~
I want a switch, atm I'm Master race and classic consoles. Still got my xbox, gamecube, playstation and PS2
Man, I gotta gather the money so I can get me a gaming PC! I wanna join the Master Race! There's so many things I wanna play... Especially Nekopara! Haha.
Cost me about £800 to build my pc, but I went for high CPU and ram for audio editing capabilities.
i wasted around 2k or more on mine :o. not necessary at that time. but on the long run i still think its worth it.
you can play nekopara with a potato...
Isn't Nekopara on switch? And I'm also PC sorry :x
Well yes I know lol. Cause I can play DDLC on my Potato PC haha.
Other than PC and smartphone, I have from oldest to newest...
* The original 30 year old white Nintendo Game Boy (won't turn on by battery nor AC adapter. Needs soldering.)
* Super NES
* Fujitsu FM TOWNS II HR desktop (PSU still shuts off after a few minutes turning it on. Replacing the unlabeled IC51 chip necessary? And Re-replacing capacitors? Do schematics still exist?)
* Virtual Boy (static lines occur in middle of screen during gameplay. Needs soldering in its lenses.)
* Nintendo 64 (original I had to afford by cashing in a bunch of rolled-up pocket change.)
* Nintendo GameCube (bought during initial release date during a meteor shower at a now-closed Media Play)
* GBA SP (worn out)
* XBox 360 (original white model)
* DS Lite (part of hinge damaged and won't stay in any middle angle)
* PS3 (original black model)
* Wii (bought white one during initial release date at a now-closed K-Mart)
* WiiU (not sure if to kep or trade it for a Switch)
* SNES Classic
I might have others. Maybe the infamous Tiger R-ZONE with Sega's Indy 500 cart in a barn's attic.