What are some nice singleplayer games that immerses the player and makes you really enjoy the time spent on playing the game?
I already know about Witcher 3 and Skyrim, those games I'm going to buy instantly.
If anyone knows let me know....
Please help...Thank you!!!
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
-<a href="https://blog.advids.co/20-best-creative-whiteboard-animation-examples/">whiteboard animation</a>
Shenmue and Shenmue only
Legend of Zelda
Shadow of Mordor
I recommend Lisa if you want something dark, gritty and interesting. http://store.steampowered.com/app/335670/LISA/
though it would help if you specified what genre of games you wanted to play and what platforms.
Deus Ex Mankind Divided
RollerCoaster Tycoon Classic
Here's a list of games I recommend:
- Fallout: New Vegas
- Bioshock 1 and 2
- Mass Effect series
- Dark Souls 1 and 3 (because of course, I'd steer clear from 2 though)
- Darksiders 1 and 2
- Dead Space series
- Oddworld New n' Tasty and Stranger's Wrath (All Oddworld games are pretty great)
- Condemned: Criminal Origins (I'd recommend the second game Bloodshot as well, both are very good)
- Half-Life 2
- Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
- Silent Hill series (except Origins, Homecoming and arguably The Room - I still think Downpour is excellent though)
And that would do for now, I would throw in my usual picks like the Doom games but they're more about arcade action rather than immersive world building. Unless you play Doom 3 which is a much slower game with plenty of stuff going on in the background.
The newest DOOM
Men of War Assault Squad 2
The Thief series
The S.T.A.L.K.E.R games
to name a few