Dancing, cooking, I'm pretty decent at video games, but I wreck hard in Sonic games, and I'm getting pretty good at flipping money (google FOREX).
I'm a good listener, and I have a nack for picking up random facts that are useless in everyday life.
I'm good with plats and fish
Listening and giving people advice... maybe I should become a therapist?
Being a level 55 edgelord. I write much good poetry and draw awesome hearts with roses through them
I'm really good at:
1. Not achieving my potential
2. Putting things off
3. Coming up with ideas for things I could do and not doing them (goes along with #1)
4. Spending money on things I don't need and not spending money on things I do need
5. Wasting time looking at (and lusting over) things I want but don't need and can't afford
6. Thinking about what I would do if I was rich and never had to work again (see #1-4)
7. Watching too much tv
8. Jerking off to porn
11.Regretting my past
12.Wasting my time on maiotaku
14.Getting adopted by other peoples family
15.Finding girls to date with emotional issues
16.Holding onto entry level jobs but not getting a degree to get better jobs
Having cool dreams. I'm going to have one now