Happy Valentine's Day!
Happy Valentine Mako :3
For those of you who are wondering, the recipe turned out delicious, so I'm gonna post it here.
-2 cups of flower
-1/2 cup sugar
-1/2 tea spoon of both baking soda and powder
-1/2 cup of milk
-1/4 cup (half a stick) butter
-1 apple sliced how you please, I did centimeter cubes though
-1 pound of good vibes
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
2. mix together your flour, sugar, baking soda and baking powder.
3. add the milk and softened butter (you can microwave the butter for about 20-30 seconds to get the right softness)
4. Knead into a firm dough and divide it into 6-8 portions.
5. Roll each portion into a flat disc.
6. Put about a table spoon of apple slices into the center, the amount depends on how big /small you make them though.
7. add honey to glaze the apples, not too much or your "buns" will be leaky and fall apart, not too little or they will be dry.
8. Wrap up the apple in the dough, making a dumpling.
9. Bake for 10-12 minutes and enjoy
Trying to make a desert from scratch, no recipe just kinda doing what feels right as I go ^_^; it's sorta like an apple dumpling type thing? If it turns out well I'll be sure to share the recipe for all you savvy bakers out there >u<
I'm just here for hugs
So much Love <3
Thank you friendo!