Sign In
Log in with your MaiOtaku account.
Lost Password
Forum Anime Search Newest Help
hiretsunaotaku

Frank

Male
Last online 36 minutes ago
Knowledge is power, India
Please login to post.
grandpa
мυggℓє [кαт’ѕ] left a comment for Frank
about 17 hours ago


When he thinks the face will be what makes us gay and not the slim body and daddy hands

hiretsunaotaku
Frank Daddy hands and spider fingers reserved for luii luii
hiretsunaotaku
about 18 hours ago
Pic

So slim that he'll get in through any tight spot

solid_snake95
[DERP] Solid_snake95 Face reveal when?!
hiretsunaotaku
Frank I'm afraid that you'll all turn gay for me then ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
solid_snake95
[DERP] Solid_snake95 Luii forgive me for sinning
hiretsunaotaku
Frank →_→
mwe
~Star~ left a comment for Frank
Yesterday at 11:25am

Thought you were to busy ;-;
;

hiretsunaotaku
Frank Well yes. But I'm never too busy to spend some time with my adorable daughter *pulls cheeks*
solid_snake95
[DERP] Solid_snake95 Don't cry or else I will cry ;-;
hiretsunaotaku
Yesterday at 11:09am

Family ->
Gf/waifu/goddess/darrrrrrling -> luii

Brothers ->
Laffantion

Sisters ->
Talmerie

Mexican cousin ->
Rawrfael

Kids ->
Shiro
Star
Himari
Toxic
Rinkachu
Lolax

hiretsunaotaku
Frank Ok so that's quite a handful of kids
kurok
KuroK Hmmmmmmm mommy and daddy must have been busy to have that many kids.
hiretsunaotaku
Frank They're all adopted tho ;-;
hiretsunaotaku
Frank But i love them all
kurok
KuroK Oof all of the responsibility none of the fun.
hiretsunaotaku
Frank Agree but I'm used to this now :-)
kurok
KuroK Awwwwwww frank being the ultimate good guy. Goals.
hiretsunaotaku
Frank Oof thanks ^^
leilum
leilum [gd's] I wish I have kiddos too
hiretsunaotaku
Frank Don't worry tell GD
iwishiwasaqua
iwishiwasaqua left a comment for Frank
Feb 17, 20 at 12:39am

Don't tell me what to do you cringe ass naenae baby

hiretsunaotaku
Frank No U
casaiiiir
Josepho left a comment for Frank
Feb 16, 20 at 8:31pm

nekogirl2001
nekogirl2001 left a comment for Frank
Feb 16, 20 at 2:48pm

I am not sleepy yet

hiretsunaotaku
Frank I see I see
nekogirl2001
nekogirl2001 left a comment for Frank
Feb 16, 20 at 2:46pm

Just a lil bit bored lol

hiretsunaotaku
Frank Isn't it like 2 AM ?? Where's the sleep ???
beherit
☠BΣΉΣЯIƬ✴ left a comment for Frank
Feb 14, 20 at 10:45pm

Did you read this one?

hiretsunaotaku
Frank Ooooooooo haven't read that one yet.
l_luii_28
_luii_28 left a comment for Frank
Feb 13, 20 at 8:15am

Hi!! I'm just here to say that I hope you have an amazing day and know that I will always be here for you 95% of the time. The other 5% is bc I have work and stuff uwu''.... but I love youuuu

Continue